- Ashtanga Yoga: Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Theorical & practical study about different Path of Yoga, i.e.- Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga etc…
- Hatha Yoga practice
2.- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- History of Yoga
- General Concepts
- History of Western philosophy thinking
- Orient -Western Integration
- Western Psicology
- The 6 Dharsanas
- Sacred Texts: Vedas, the most important Upanishads, Samkhya Karika, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, Bhagavad Gita.
- Hinduism (Sanatana Dharma)
- Transmission of tecnic and essence of yoga
- Instructions to ensure the phisical, mental and inner comprenhension of the student.
- Knowledge of asanas and group of asanas
- Knowledge of the human body to avoid injuries
- Structuring yoga class
- Practice and pedagogy metodology
- Relactionship between teacher-student
- First aids
5.- THEORY AND PRACTICE OF YOGA
- ANATOMY AND PHISIOLOGY
- MUDRAS & BHANDAS
Those students inscribed into the Yoga Teacher training programs in Certificated Schools, must to:
- To be more than 18 years old.
- To be already a Yoga practitioner.
- To be motivated.
TRAINING PROGRAM TIME
The Complete Yoga Teachers Training Program, established as a MINIMUM by the European Yoga Federation is about 640 hours in a minimum period of 4 years.
TRAINING TIME DISTRIBUTION