Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda Teacher
· First contact with Yoga at the age of 17
· Continous practice since 2002
· Intensive YTT in 2007 at Yoga Vidya, Bad Meinberg, Germany
· Advanced Trainings in Vedanta, Hormon Yoga, Kundalini Yoga,
Vinyasa Flow, PavanmuktAsana, Yoga Nidra and Yoga Therapy
· Since 2019 : Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda Teacher Training
with Amadio Bianchi Svami Suryananda Saraswati, C.Y. Surya (a.o. Founder
of the European Yoga Federation)
Yoga to me is to be grounded in the body while aligning with the higher self.
This is why I put the emphasis on awarenss and on the meditative and
introspective aspect during my classes.
My aim is also to enhance self-acceptance and self-love and thus create a place
of peace in the inner and the outer world …